Buildings & Contents Insurance

Ensure you have the right cover

Buildings and content insurance is a type of insurance that covers the costs of damage to both the physical property and its contents. This could include repairs or even replacement of both the building itself and any furnishings, fixtures, inventory, and other items inside it. Such coverage also includes any business interruption losses incurred as a result of damage to or destruction of the premises. 

Buildings Insurance will protect you against disasters such as fire or flooding, while Content Insurance protects your possessions from theft, vandalism or accidental damage. 

It is important to make sure you get adequate cover for both – this will ensure that any financial loss you may suffer due to unforeseen events is minimised. 

It’s generally good practice to review your Buildings & Content Insurance policy regularly, to ensure your cover is up-to-date and remains sufficient for your individual needs. A good policy will provide security against likely risks, but it’s a good idea to read the terms of insurance carefully so that you fully understand the coverage provided in each case. 

Many policies come with a range of options, including excess amounts, extras covers and additional benefits, which can help tailor the cover to meet your individual needs. 

Primo Mortgages & Protection are on hand to help advice you on your Buildings and Contents protection policy to ensure it has you covered. 

Talk to us today about your individual needs and ensure your home is protected if the worst happens! 

Get in touch

We aim to provide a professional yet tailored service to all our clients to enable you to find a mortgage that meets your needs. We’re also dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands when you choose Primo Mortgages & Protection